Shannon K. Wendt-Heath
The Hottest Wedding Decor Rentals for Northern Michigan Weddings
Updated: Mar 16, 2021
Are you getting married in the Charlevoix, Petoskey, Gaylord, Harbor Springs, Traverse City or Bay Harbor area? Read on to discover the top trends.
Now that 2020 is in the rear view (and the season never to be repeated virus-wise. Hopefully!), I'd love to share my top 10 rentals for the year with all of you.
Elegant weddings were definitely the most popular vibe for last season, followed by rustic-elegant style weddings.
10) A brand new rental for us last year that quickly became a popular request was our ivory chiffon table drape. This skirt-style linen was perfect for our couples that had a sweetheart table and who wanted that "pop" of additional elegance. It also fits perfectly on a traditional banquet table in a head table arrangement.
9) Our handmade copper and wood table numbers were also super popular. They were the perfect combination of rustic (wood, jute) and modern (the copper pipe).
8) Our handmade farm tables have been popular right from when I first posted about them! Our tables (locally made by a carpenter in East Jordan) come in natural (unstained) or a medium walnut stain. I believe that offering the new natural tables, that are unique to us, really added to the "Must.Have.These" status.
7) These beautiful stemmed pillar candle holders were rented for back-to-back weddings last summer. One of our brides saw them on my Facebook page and HAD to have them for her centerpieces!
6) Cylinder vases (in all different sizes) have been, and continue to be, very popular! These pretty vases are so versatile and can be filled with pillar candles, floating candles, floral and more.
5) Our glass votive candle holders were very in-demand last year. This category included our clear glass, crackle, mercury glass, frosted and geometric styles. Talk about adding a romantic touch to your venue!
4) Year after year, our charger plates are very, very popular. They add such elegance, even to rustic style weddings. Examples of the most popular styles we had last year were our plain-edge gold, rose gold/copper, frosted silver beaded and wood-look.
3) At nearly every wedding last year, handmade signage took a center role to guide and direct guests and to give them information. This is always appreciated by your friends and family! Stained and natural woods, acrylics, mirrors and chalkboards made up this category.
2) One of my absolute favorite decor rentals to work with: linens! Included here would be drape, tablecloths, napkins, runners/sashes and chair covers. Talk about adding elegance! There are few decor rentals that can really bring in your colors or set the tone like linens do!
1) Drum roll please! Our most popular rental category last year was our ceremony arbor, arches and huppah/chuppah category. These gorgeous rental pieces can be draped with flowy fabric, wrapped with floral and greenery or decorated however you would like us to do things. We LOVE customizing our decor rentals for you!
What are your thoughts on these decor pieces? Will you need any of these items for your own wedding?
#WeddingRentals #WeddingDecorationIdeas #WeddingDecorInspo #nomiweddings #PetoskeyWeddingDecorRentals #DestinationWeddings #CharlevoixWeddingDecorRentals #GaylordWeddingDecorRentals #BayHarborWeddingDecorRentals #TraverseCityWeddingDecorRentals #HarborSpringsWeddingDecorRentals #RusticWeddingIdeas #MidCenturyModernWeddingIdeas #RusticElegantWeddingIdeas #ElegantWeddingDecorIdeas #VintageWeddingIdeas #VintageWedding Rentals #TellYourWeddingStory #WeddingDecorNearMe #WeddingLoungeRentals #CenterpieceRentalIdeas #NauticalWeddingDecorIdeas #BeachWeddingDecorIdeas #WeddingArborRentals #WeddingArchRentals #TriangleArchRentals #CircleArchRentals #MoongateRentals #DestinationWeddings #HeartWeddingDecor
#Blog #WeddingBlog #WeddingTrends #WeddingTrend #WeddingIdeas #TheKnot #WeddingWire
Special thanks to the photographers for a selection of these photos: @A13Studios @kariannephotography @leidyandjoshphotography @cheyennephotography @centerofattentionphotography