Shannon K. Wendt-Heath
Top 10 Wedding Decor Rentals for 2022
Updated: Mar 26, 2022
For 2021 (and into 2022), we had several items that were rented (or services that we provided) for nearly every wedding we had!
As I run down the list, I think you will see why these items were popular and why you should DEFINITELY have one (or more of) them for your northern Michigan wedding. But don't wait, 2022 is looking to be incredibly busy here in northern Michigan and the great vendors book early! Here at Heart, we are almost 100% booked for 2022 already!
10) Coming in at number 10 was a service that we added last year: our full design package. This is perfect for couples that don't have the time (or interest) in DIYing their weddings, and definitely do NOT want to work at their own weddings. Or have any of their guests working! It's also for those couples who might know their color palette and style, but just don't know how to pull all the pieces together.
9) Faux floral/greenery and dried grasses. When I started my business, I had no intention to provide faux floral, although I knew I wanted to have pampas grass available. Pampas is a hot item year after year. And after receiving many requests for faux greenery and floral, I added it. The most popular greenery requests are garlands in silver dollar eucalyptus, willow leaves, seeded eucalyptus or olive branches. For floral, it was ivory and/or white floral scattered atop the tables.
8) Gold candelabras/candlesticks. I combined these two rentals because they are almost always rented together. Our candelabras and candlesticks are perfect for weddings that appreciate a vintage, timeless or elegant touch.
7) Cylinder vases are requested at almost every wedding! Our couples choose either real or LED flicker candles, depending on their venue's policies regarding real flame or just their own personal preference.
6) Farm tables/chairs. Or more specifically, our locally handmade farm tables and garden chairs. The combination of the medium stain top, ebony legs and our light natural wooden garden chairs is striking! We always make a point to tie in those finishes with what is on the table top. For example, our water hyacinth charger plates pull in that natural color from the chairs. Another great option is to use light colored candle holders, such as our brand new beech-wood taper holders.
5) Table numbers, place cards and signs continue to be popular. This category may include signs and table numbers made on wood, glass, acrylic, mirrors, etc. We can customize these on just about anything! We have done several on agates and even terracotta pot shards!
4) Charger plates also continue to be very popular and it is one of the items that I almost always recommend to my couples. It is such a cost effective way to make your tables even more striking! The first charger (acrylic gold beaded) is our newest and quickly became our most popular. The second is a silver beaded and the last is our rose gold/copper plain edge.
3) SweetHEART table design and decor. We have sooo many options for this! This past season, I designed and created whimsical, boho, vintage, garden party, elegant and other styles. I love providing this service for our couples!
2) Our arches and arbors are rented for almost every wedding, especially those held outdoors. And the most surprising way for them to be used? They are moved behind the sweetheart table after the ceremony! We love when our pieces do double duty.
1) Our number one rental for 2021 and likely 2022 as well, are our napkins and linens. The poly-cotton blend is the most requested, however our handmade hand-dyed cotton gauze runners and cotton linen napkins are making a strong showing to take over that "most popular spot" in 2022. The poly-cotton comes in over 60 colors and the handmade gauze and cotton can be made in just about any color! We've also got velvet, chiffon and other fabrics.
Various photographers: @mandie.forbes or @mandieforbesweddings @carlylynnevisuals @elizabethjoyphoto
#WeddingRentals #WeddingDecorationIdeas #WeddingDecorInspo #nomiweddings #PetoskeyWeddingDecorRentals #DestinationWeddings #CharlevoixWeddingDecorRentals #GaylordWeddingDecorRentals #BayHarborWeddingDecorRentals #HarborSpringsWeddingDecorRentals #TraverseCityWeddingDecorRentals #EastJordanWeddingDecorRentals #RusticWeddingIdeas #WhimsicalWeddingIdeas #GardenPartyWedding #RusticElegantWeddingIdeas #ElegantWeddingDecorIdeas #VintageWeddingIdeas #VintageWeddingRentals #WeddingDecorNearMe #WeddingLoungeRentals #CenterpieceRentalIdeas #WeddingArborRentals #WeddingArchRentals #TriangleArchRentals #CircleArchRentals #MoongateRentals #DestinationWeddings #HeartWeddingDecor #weddingflowers #weddinginspiration #weddingdecoration #Blog #WeddingBlog #WeddingTrends #WeddingTrend #WeddingIdeas #weddingdecor #weddingideas #weddingdetails #weddingstyle #weddingdesign #weddingday#weddingreception#weddinginspo#weddingphoto#rusticwedding
#weddingceremony #weddingidea #weddingseason #eventdesign