Why It's Better to Hire a Wedding Company That Does More Than One Thing for Your Destination Wedding
Updated: Mar 26, 2022
Here at Heart Wedding Design, (formerly Heart Wedding Decor), we have a"parent company" called Thomas Heath events. THe (for short), in addition to design services and decor rentals, also has divisions for entertainment, which includes professionally trained Masters of Ceremonies and DJs, a social sharing open format photo booth and even games such as Music Bingo and trivia! We also offer full wedding and event planning and day of wedding management (AKA wedding coordination), officiant services and more!
Why is this such a benefit?
1) The biggest reason: having only one or two main contacts for several of the services you need. Here at Heart, A+ Entertains (entertainment) and Thomas Heath events, there are two contacts for everything that we offer: Thomas and me.
Thomas also does planning meetings with entertainment couples, including timeline (order of events) and music selections. You will never be "on your own" with our companies.
2) With having only one or two contacts, working as a team is second nature. It is how we roll! Planning, entertainment, decor rentals/design are all under one roof. One meeting with the two of us and you've saved tons of time, as opposed to visiting several. This is especially valuable to our destination wedding couples.
3) Heart does more than just decor rentals. We don't just drop them off and then pick them up at the end of the night. We offer full design, consultations for design, coordination with other vendors, and more! In fact, I recently found one of my brides a hair stylist that specialized in ethnic hair. If we have expertise to share, we will do that! Here, I am coordinating floral for a recent couple with William from @MonarchGardenandFloralDesign of Petoskey.
4) Included within our planning packages are finding the best vendors for those services we do not cover, such as floral and ceiling drapery installations, photography and food. What this means is that we will help source vendors that fit within the budget that has been created (with us!), and vendors that "fit" the two of you. For example, if you are having a wedding you would describe as "light and airy" we know just the photographer! More eclectic and bohemian? We know the right photographer to capture those natural details.
5) Heart has recently added the management (AKA "partial planning") for decor services such as floral (bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, etc.), ceiling drape and Chiavari chairs. While we do not do these installs ourselves, we have the perfect designers for them all.
6) Having a majority of vendors under one roof saves TIME. Less phone calls, emails and texts. And who doesn't love that?!?
Like the attorney commercial says, "When you call us, you get us."
#BespokeWeddingDesign #BespokeWedding #WeddingRentals #WeddingDecorationIdeas #WeddingDecorInspo #nomiweddings #PetoskeyWeddingDecorRentals #DestinationWeddings #CharlevoixWeddingDecorRentals #GaylordWeddingDecorRentals #BayHarborWeddingDecorRentals #HarborSpringsWeddingDecorRentals #TraverseCityWeddingDecorRentals #EastJordanWeddingDecorRentals #TellYourWeddingStory #WeddingDecorNearMe #DestinationWeddings #HeartWeddingDecor #weddingideas #weddingplanner #weddingplanning #weddinginspiration #weddingdecoration #Blog #WeddingBlog #WeddingTrends #WeddingTrend #WeddingIdeas #weddingdecor #weddingideas #weddingplanner #weddingplanning #weddinginspiration #weddingdecoration #weddingdetails #weddingstyle #weddingdesign #weddingday#weddingreception#weddinginspo#weddingphoto#rusticwedding